Throughout the pandemic, we are working and we are open for business.
If you’ve got a project in mind, require some help or advice, please call us now.
We’re here to help, we can provide an estimate by photos/videos, site plans/drawing or we can arrange a Covid safe home or site visit.
Under the GOV.UK guidance rules, we are permitted to travel to work and work in customers houses or work premises.
We want to reassure you that every sensible, practical precaution, that serves a purpose, will be taken, whilst we’re working in your home or place of work.
Here are some of the steps that we will be taking whilst we remain in Tier 5.
- Firstly and most importantly, everyone’s safety and wellbeing is our primary concern. We want you to feel safe, secure and comfortable about us working in your home/office.
- All of our employees are well versed and understand the importance of following rules and guidance surrounding Covid19.
- We will be making sensible changes to the way we work to ensure the safety and wellbeing of everyone in and around the work place.
- We already have stringent Covid19 measures and procedures in place, tailored to each individual job and our clients personal circumstances.
- Follow the latest GOV.UK the guidance.
Simply and sensible steps can be agreed on site, tailored as required to each individual project and our customers circumstances, to include;
- Dedicated entrance and exit door for us to use
- having the use of a dedicated cloakroom to wash hands (alternatively, for an extra charge, we can arrange a portable toilet/sanitary station ‘portaloo’)
- Regular sanitisation of touchable surfaces
- washing hands
- keeping areas clean and well ventilated
- maintaining a safe 2m space between personnel, wherever and whenever possible etc,.
- employees are provided with all essential and necessary PPE, face coverings and sanitiser.